Design by: Victoria Wheelock, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, School of Design
As citizens of Knoxville, I feel that we all have a responsibility to help the people in our community and lift each other up in any way we can. The message behind this shirt focuses on raising awareness to the struggles of others, elevating voices, and working together to help one another succeed.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping