Knoxville is widely known for its many attractions. The beautiful Great Smoky Mountains, its great sports scene, and amazing food are among the most popular. With its numerous attractions, it is hard for locals and tourists to stay away. It hasn’t been such an attractive city forever, though. Knoxville’s nickname, “The Scruffy City”, is a […]
The WearKnox Blog
WearKnox is run by students. This semester (Spring 2021) we have two sections of strategic digital marketing students working on this site.
Stay tuned for interesting content!
- Farmers Markets in Knoxville April 7, 2021
- How Tennessee Became Known As The Volunteer State April 7, 2021
- How The “Scruffy City” Got Its Name March 3, 2021
- In Dolly We Trust February 22, 2021
- New Year, New UT Coach, Your Same Favorite Knoxville Team February 18, 2021